May 31, 2022
Dreyer Reinbold Racing
4501 W. 99th St., Carmel, IN 46032
- Lunch is included if attending both training classes.
- Training laptops available upon request
- Temporary licenses of Fusion 360 available upon request
**Save 25% when both classes are purchased. Discount applied in cart.
CAD for CAM and 3 Axis | 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Learn how to use Fusion 360 to design a part from scratch, modify an existing model, and design jigs and fixtures to add in manufacturing.
- Learn how to program Milling from scratch. We will cover how to import your model, create setups, add 2D and 3D milling toolpaths, toolpath simulation, and how to post G-code to run.
Mill-Turn and Positional Multi-Axis | 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Learn how to program Milling operations on a Mill-Turn lathe as well as 4-axis and 5-axis positional milling operations. We will cover how to import your model, create setups, add positional milling toolpaths, toolpath simulation, and milling machine simulation.